Tuesday, September 2, 2008

August 25th, 2007-August 28th

Today was time for the departure to H.U.A. Things went a little crazy. My 6:40 am flight was delayed to 11:00am (Amarillo to Dallas). I missed my flight in Dallas to San Francisco; therefore I missed my international flight.

I ended up staying at my Aunt's house in Dallas for the night. She helped me prepare for the next days event. You see, Now I was traveling to China alone. EEEK! Plus, I had lost bags. they did not if they made it to SF and went on to Beijing OR if they were just waiting in SF OR if they were lost in Dallas. Whatever. Luckily I packed like a smart traveler and kept some clothes and toiletries in my carry on bag. So I was oober stressed and that day was over.

The next morning I left bright and early on the first flight to San Fransisco.

The International flight the following day was postponed/ delayed 9 HRS! This made my day seem to be extremely long and drawn out. I had three mothers who 'adopted' me that day, they were also going to China. I landed in Beijing with no luggage very tired and worn out. From this ordeal, I learned that patience is a virtue.

No comments: