Saturday, October 11, 2008

November 12th, 2007: Lord of the Rings Jeep Tour

After the thrill of skydiving, I took part in a less energy draining activity. I took a Jeep Tour of a few of Lord of the Ring Locations. On my tour was my guide, a South African married couple, and myself. I enjoyed the tour very much, more so for the scenery. We saw the location where all the black horses, went storming down the river (from the 1st movie), we saw the rock where all the rings of the kingdoms were split up, we saw the Remarkable Mountain location where they filmed the famous scene of Gandolf on his horse. We saw a little old western town. We had afternoon tea. And I simply had a relaxing day. After the tour I retired for the night to just chill and enjoy the peacefulness of Queenstown.

No comments: