Saturday, October 11, 2008

November 3rd, 2007- Boarded for our Week long South Pacific Star Cruise

This was the first major cruise that I had ever been on. I was looking forward to it very much. Before boarding that morning we waited at the Brisbane port for a long time before boarding. The Cruise line looked at our passports, we boarded, and we were off. During the departure, the cruise ship became one big party. It was so much fun. They blew the whistle thing and turned up the music. Party, lol. It was fun. Most of us from the group went to the very top deck to watch Brisbane become a minimal little speck. We settled into our cabins and we were set. In my cabin there was Jordan, Michael A, Myself, and Scott. We then ventured around the ship to make ourselves familiar with our surroundings and where everything was located. Later that evening we had a mandatory meeting going through all of the "what if" situations and what we were suppose to do if any of those potential things were to happen. Throughout the initial part of the cruise I felt like a I had rubber legs. haha, I soon got over that. And the first day of the cruise was over.

No comments: